The Saint Rémy la Varenne Priory is open to visitors:
- From 1st October to 14th April: in winter the Priory is closed, except for groups, on booking.
- From 15th April to 15th June
- Saturday and Sunday, 10:30 to 12:30 am and 2:00 to 6:00 pm.
- From 15th June to 30th September
- Everyday 09:30 to 12:30 am and 2:00 to 6:00 pm
- Closed on Tuesday.
- Adult 4€
- -15 years 3€ (a Prioress Explorer bag will be provided for the visit)
- Free for children -6 years old
Guided tour for groups:
- From 15 people, all along the year, on booking.
- 6€ per adult.
- Free for -18 years old (schools, fares on request)
At the welcome desk of the Priory, one of the salary employees or a volunteer will provide you with information on the Saint Remy la Varenne and Brissac Loire Aubance municipality treasures.
Discover the unusual sites of the area, the walk and interpretation paths (the Loire, vineyard, …), leisure activities, accommodations and catering.
Free WIFI available at Priory entrance.
Come to the Priory
Place Edouard Meslier
Saint Rémy la Varenne
49250 BRISSAC LOIRE AUBANCE
Car park: 47,398010°North ; -0,31613West / 47° 23′ 53″ North ; 0° 18′ 58″ West
Entrance: 47,398003°North ; -0,315513°West /47° 23′ 53″ North ; 0° 18′ 56″ West